[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.4

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:35:37 UTC 2017

Anyway, I'm apparently getting an endless sequence of recursive calls to
gobj_shouldvis(). At least that's what I'm seeing here. I don't think that
this is related to Gem at all (I'm not using it). This must be something
that went in between 2.4.3 and 2.4.4. Maybe this one?
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/commit/db64cdcc

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com