[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.4

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:26:15 UTC 2017

Nope. :( I've seen Alberto's reply to a message from you, though, something
with using valgrind to debug the issue. Is that what you mean?

It's not the first time that I don't see your replies to the list either.
Other people have reported this in other threads as well, maybe some mail
filter acting up somewhere (or is it Google mail?). We really need to
investigate that some time.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com