[L2Ork-dev] cyclone merge resolution (Re: updating cyclone)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 20:13:31 UTC 2017

> For maximum sanity, I want to get another test up and running that can
> actually compare the number of objects
> available in _each_ libdir against the number of objects that are expected
> to be in each libdir.

cool, but just let me know, could we plan this for 2.3.1? Or does this mean
2.3.1 is more tests, and then cyclone is in 2.3.2?

> There's no reason to coordinate like that. Go ahead and release an update.

yeah, I know there's not a necessity, it's just that I enjoy and work best
with deadlines, and I was hoping to have an estimative so I could plan
things to update before then - know what I mean?

Anyway, but it's true I should, one way or another, work on releasing an
update at the time my classes will start, around mid september. Any chances
we get that in Purr Data by then? Just for the sake of using Purr Data in
the class?

cheers