[L2Ork-dev] A plea for full double precision support out of the box in Purr data

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Aug 21 02:26:25 UTC 2017

One thing that may be helpful as we continue this conversation is (if
you haven't already) if you would please consider subscribing to the
list. This will not only allow you to get all the correspondence among
the subscribers, but will also save list admins the time it takes to
manually approve every post you make. Thank you, Yoann.