[L2Ork-dev] A plea for full double precision support out of the box in Purr data

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Aug 19 22:25:52 UTC 2017

Thank you, Yoann. I have spoken with Katja on a number of occasions
encouraging her to help us do the port of her efforts and while porting the
core of the PD to double precision is probably not going to be too daunting
of a task, the challenge remains in the incredible ecosystem of eternals
that also need to be adjusted accordingly. This is likely a task that could
be tackled by those who may not be top programmers and for this reason it
would be wonderful if we could have a community effort at making this
happen. One thing I can promise for sure to anybody who wishes to
contribute is that your contributions will not be ignored and that we will
make sure that we move forward as quickly as possible.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
Computer Music
ICAT Senior Fellow