[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 14:39:23 UTC 2017

> so, matt just handed me this work on the new dependencies and I've been testing it, all seems fine. I reverted that change back in capture~, no now it builds on windows. The new beta version is ready to go, just give me a couple of days to release it.
Did you merge the Purr Data port of scope~ yet?
-Jonathan

cheers

You don't have to bump to major version "1"-- you can stay at
"0" because, like I said, you're still working out the public interface of your library.

Well, let's at least bump it to "0.3 beta" for now, at least it won't give the idea that it is more experimental and unstable than "0.2 beta".
I just had this concern of not generating too many version numbers while we were at a heavy and fast development pace.
My main concern right now is making the new cyclone run perfectly in Purr Data, but the main issue here is porting what still needs to be ported because of the GUI interface, a few objects like [mousestate], [coll], [capture~] and others that don't come to mind now need to be tweaked to work in NW.js
When we get that out of the way, I guess we can move forward from beta to a final release.
cheers