[L2Ork-dev] Arch Arm pd-l2ork

Péter Bittó zuzaparany at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:05:38 UTC 2017

Greetings to everyone :)
I have a problem(or maybe i'm just incompetent) with installing pd-l2ork on arch arm. I know that armv7 package is available for raspbian, but i prefer archarm, because it is more up-to-date. I found the pd-l2ork PKGBUILD file but can't compile on armv7. I also found the pdl2ork aur repository, but unfortunately it doesn't work if i put it in pacam.conf. Possibly because there is no arm package in the repository. How could i compile, or install it sucsessfully? Thanks,
Peter Bittó