[L2Ork-dev] (no subject)

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 23:06:57 UTC 2017

Hi list,I'm forwarding the message below for Peter. Albert-- do you have any info about
arch on arm?
-Jonathan

Dear Jonathan Wilkes! First, i wonder if you are hungarian, from your e-mail. Second, I am trying to install pd-l2ork from the bitbucket instruction in the pdl2orkaur. It works well in x86-64 system but failes to fetch data with raspberry pi 3 on arch arm. I don't find any method to build pd-l2ork or purr-data on archarm, only for raspbian. If i put the server to the pacman.conf and run pacman -Syu, i get an error failes to download .db file. Error404. Could you help me? Thanks a lot,

Peter Bittó