[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 03:48:39 UTC 2017

I've got a port of your scope~ version up and running now.  Just finished getting the color methods
working.
The port is fairly ugly-- essentially, I just copied the contiguous code that has sys_vgui
calls in it and pasted it into an ifdef.  So there's a section demarcated as the "purr data"
scope.c gui code, followed by another section demarcated as the "vanilla" code. On each
the opposite section doesn't get compiled.
Left to do:* replace/remove the stray sys_vgui calls in the "purr data" section* refactor the little external dialog api I wrote to add a dropdown list. (Essentially, all externals can
use a simple dialog api so that they don't have to write any dialog code.)
Then it's just a matter of testing it.
Btw-- I replaced all tabs with four spaces and followed the Vanilla style guide. I did this because
I had a hard time reading the code-- a lot of blocks didn't actually line up correctly.
-Jonathan