[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 02:07:18 UTC 2017

so, how did building cyclone for purr data go?

I have to remind something crazy went on and I didn't get jonathan's
messages

anyway, in a week or so, we're ready to release 0.3alpha2, which could be
available in the next Purr Data release. Any plans on when that could come
out? We can obviously wait and get more things ready into the release, but
I just don't wanna miss the next release.

cheers