[L2Ork-dev] mouse events

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 12:09:31 UTC 2016

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> hcs/cursor doesn't seem to work because there's a file
> /usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/hcs/cursor.tcl missing, will have to look into
> that; but in any case it will only work with pd-l2ork because it's Tcl, too.

Ico, there were actually two Tcl files missing which are in the upstream
svn repos: hcs/cursor.tcl and moonlib/image.tcl. Adding these manually
makes hcs/cursor work again. I've committed these to the pd-l2ork repo now,
and I'm currently rebuilding the package to see whether they actually end
up in the right places under extra.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com