[L2Ork-dev] Gem error and Linux Mint 17.3

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:23:35 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> When comparing mknob with knob I found the latter to be better implemented
> and more stable with essentially identical functionality.

You mean the former? For me at least, knob looks awfully pixelated on
high-dpi displays, mknob looks better and seems to do the job.

moonlib/mknob is available in purr-data as well, but of course it doesn't
render there as it uses legacy Tcl command to do the GUI. @Jonathan, do you
have any plans to add a rotary knob to purr-data? Would be nice to have
IMHO.

I don't recall if I included the rest of the footils.

If I remember correctly, only fluid~ is included from the footils right now.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com