[L2Ork-dev] Gem error and Linux Mint 17.3

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Nov 5 21:11:44 UTC 2016

While they may work as part of the pd-l2ork, GUI objects need to be ported
to use the full potential of the purr-data. Hence my reluctance in trying
to tweak/port them prior to the completion of Jonathan's gui overhaul. When
comparing mknob with knob I found the latter to be better implemented and
more stable with essentially identical functionality. I don't recall if I
included the rest of the footils. It may be it was simply not stable enough
to be considered a part of the package. I honestly do not recall. You
should be able to compile yourself. Just be careful not to compile it
against vanilla includes. Hope this helps!

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
Computer Music
ICAT Senior Fellow