[L2Ork-dev] new alpha release of pd-l2ork

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat May 28 17:57:04 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> OK, new version is uploading now (git is already updated). This should
> definitely address the text problem. I still need to figure out what is
> wrong with the array object. Can you please check that has been fixed as
> well or send me a patch that induces a crash? I do see still some
> extraneous errors both from text and the array objects I will need to
> investigate. Thank you.

I just used the help patches for testing (array-object-help.pd,
text-object-help.pd, you can find these in
/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/doc/5.reference after installation).

I can open these patches now, but text-object-help.pd still gives me a
segfault when I close the patch window. Also, there's some stuff missing
when I open these patches. With array-object-help.pd I get (console
messages):

 scalar
... couldn't create
error: text define: no method for 'float'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error: text define: no method for 'float'

With text-object-help.pd I get:

 drawtext z 16 -3 0
... couldn't create
 scalar