[L2Ork-dev] libgsl0ldbl, ubuntustudio 16.04

Gerhard Lang lang.gerhard at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:21:37 UTC 2016

Changed the build depency from  libgsl0-dev to libgsl2-dev and in all
control files libgsl0ldbl to libgsl2. Got a fine
pd-l2ork-x86_64-20160503.deb for ubuntustudio16.04. Had some issues with
jack, but after activation of falkTX KXStudio repositories and
installing his cadence stuff all worked fine.
TX and regards to Albert Graef and Ivo Bukvic
Gerhard Lang