[L2Ork-dev] libgsl0ldbl, ubuntustudio 16.04

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:29:12 UTC 2016

Hi Ico,

you're always welcome to bother me. ;-) The problem is that I'm snowed
under work right now, and I don't run Ubuntu any more, so I first need to
spin up a virtual install of Xenial and all the requisite development and
packaging tools which is a tedious process. Not sure whether I can find the
time before the next semester holidays, but feel free to kick me some more
in a few weeks if you haven't heard from me until then.

That said, I wouldn't mind if someone here beat me to it who is actually
running Xenial. I know that packaging is boring and tedious (especially on
Ubuntu/Debian), but it's not rocket science, and my Debian packaging stuff
under debuild in the pd-l2ork automates most of the steps and also has
detailed instructions. It just needs to be touched up for Xenial a little
bit. If you know how to compile pd-l2ork from source and understand git and
make, then you're almost there. Any takers?

Albert

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com