[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 23:53:02 UTC 2016

> On Monday, June 20, 2016 6:44 PM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 11:49 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> > wrote:
Ok, everything should now be pushed.  I'll try compiling later to make
sure there aren't any stray bugs.

> Thanks. This went a lot better. I get a pd-l2ork executable now, but quite a few
> of the externals are still missing. I'll have to take a look at the build log
> tomorrow, to see what exactly goes wrong there.
I seem to recall having this problem with normal Pd-l2ork sometimes.  I'd do a
fresh clone, then go directly to doing`./tar_em_up.sh -B`and I'd be missing all the libraries.
Then I'd do
`./tar_em_up.sh -e`followed by another`./tar_em_up.sh -B`
and the libraries would be there.I had that problem with this alpha release, too.  Still not sure
why.

> I used the latest stable version of nwjs-sdk, 0.5.13. Is that supposed to work,
> or should I rather use the 0.14.2 version that's mentioned in the README?
I used the 0.15 series for alpha1.  The 0.14.2 is a lts release which happens
to be the last one which will work with Windows XP.  So it's important in that
regard, but I've found 0.15 to be fairly stable itself.

However, I'm using nearly none of the "bleeding edge" html5 features so
it shouldn't make a big difference either way.