[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:44:20 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 11:49 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Ok, everything should now be pushed.  I'll try compiling later to make
> sure there aren't any stray bugs.

Thanks. This went a lot better. I get a pd-l2ork executable now, but quite
a few of the externals are still missing. I'll have to take a look at the
build log tomorrow, to see what exactly goes wrong there.

I used the latest stable version of nwjs-sdk, 0.5.13. Is that supposed to
work, or should I rather use the 0.14.2 version that's mentioned in the
README?

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com