[L2Ork-dev] New Pd-L2Ork release

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 08:23:19 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> Therefore I'll now concentrate on making `-B -n` add the extra stuff to
> the staging directory, that's really all I need.

Ok, I've got this working now, see https://github.com/pd-l2ork/pd/pull/40.
The change should be unobtrusive, i.e., everything else should continue to
work as before. The main change is that I moved the extra staging of `make
deb` in linux_make/Makefile into a separate `debstage` target. While I was
at it, I also fixed the missing arduino folder in the tarball package
(tar_em_up.sh -F).

Ico, I already gave this a pretty thorough testing over the weekend and of
course I can do the merge myself now. But I wanted to put it up as a pull
request so that you have an opportunity to review it before it goes in, if
you like.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com