[L2Ork-dev] New Pd-L2Ork release

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Jun 16 22:14:14 UTC 2016

This is mainly because I stopped using the regular - F build system quite
some time ago. I am sorry I did not know you were using that for staging on
your end. What I would suggest is instead dropping the - F path and
focusing on the -B where we can define an additional variable by which you
could prevent that last step on your end and in other places where this its
command is not available or practical. What do you think?

As an example of this, look into how I prevent rebuilding the gem package
which takes quite a bit of time when using the -b incremental build. I use
for this purpose the variable defined in tar_me_up.sh in the
externals/Makefile

Hope this helps!

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.