[L2Ork-dev] midi not working

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Jul 14 12:32:41 UTC 2016

It all depends on what are the default settings when starting Pd. In
pd-l2ork I found it better to not try to auto connect midi ports because it
was impossible to detect whether such ports even existed which led to
unexpected startup issues particularly on low power platforms like
Raspberry Pi. IIRC you should be able to add additional startup flags which
should take care of the auto connection. Hope this helps.

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
ico at vt.edu