[L2Ork-dev] midi not working

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:05:37 UTC 2016

Hi Antonio,

the setup of ALSA MIDI devices is exactly the same as with vanilla Pd. That
is, you have to use a 3rd party utility like qjackctl to hook up your
nanokontrol ALSA MIDI device to Pd-L2Ork's ALSA MIDI input (like I did with
my Akai MPK mini2, cf. attached screenie connections.png).

You can also use qjackctl's Patchbay dialog to make the connections
permanent (cf. patchbay.png). If you do that and have qjackctl running when
launching pd-l2ork then the connections should be established automatically
(as you can verify using qjackctl's Connections dialog). In fact, the same
qjackctl patchbay will work for all Pd flavors.

HTH,
Albert