[L2Ork-dev] Failing to complete install GEM

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:01:46 UTC 2016

I currently have builds for Xenial (Ubuntu 16.04) and Trusty (14.04). I can
do other Ubuntu versions > 14.04 if needed, but if you're running the
latest Ubuntu Studio (16.04) then the following PPA should have what you
need:

https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.xenial

Please follow that link for instructions.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com