[L2Ork-dev] Failing to complete install GEM

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Jul 4 23:55:28 UTC 2016

You need a deb for your version of Ubuntu. The ones available online
indicate what version they are meant for. I believe Albert has a launchpad
account where he has builds for multiple platforms, so you can investigate
that or alternately build one yourself. Hope this helps.

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
ico at vt.edu