[L2Ork-dev] handling spaces inside labels

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Dec 1 13:07:40 UTC 2016

Liam, as you have described it this is a feature unique to pd-l2ork.
Considering I have no idea when and if at all such a feature will be
implemented in vanilla my best advice would be to avoid spaces to ensure
that patch indeed opens on vanilla. For those who don't see a need to use
vanilla they can continue using this feature. Hope this helps.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
Computer Music
ICAT Senior Fellow