[L2Ork-dev] newbie question: installation

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Apr 3 12:33:48 UTC 2016

Matt,

Thank you for your interest in pd-l2ork. You should be able to install it
on any system that uses deb packages, including yours by following
instructions found on the software page (pd.l2ork.org). For other distros
(e.g. rpm and arch) check the mailing list archives for links and
resources. Hope this helps!

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
Computer Music