[L2Ork-dev] compiling on Ubuntu 14.04

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 10:48:48 UTC 2015

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 12:19 AM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Are you by any chance building the new alpha node-webkit version? If so,
> its build process is not streamlined yet and if you don't have nw.js file
> properly installed, build will fail in a way you describe.

I'm not, even if I would like to do that once I solve this compiling
problems with tk/regular version of pd-l2ork. Or maybe I'm building the new
version and I'm not noticing it.

My process:
git clone git://github.com/pd-l2ork/pd.git pd-l2ork
git stash
git pull
cd pd-l2ork/l2ork_addons
./tar_em_up -B

> If you are using current stable version send me a complete build log by
> copying and pasting entire contents in an e-mail. Thank you.

Here the output of the script with no change:
http://estereotips.net/release/pd-l2ork-build-original

As you can see there is an error (it not finds build directory basically)
and no deb is created.

By adding mkdir command to the script I got this output:
http://estereotips.net/release/pd-l2ork-build-mkdir-added

And this deb file:
http://estereotips.net/release/pd-l2ork-x86_64-20150927.deb

thanks