[L2Ork-dev] (no subject)

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 21:17:39 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Hi Husk,
>
> Thank you for your interest in pd-l2ork!
>
> As you may be already aware, pyext source is included but I haven't gotten
> around to bundling it in default builds. If you need to compile your own
> external, you will need to brush up on the flext build process go into the
> externals/grill/trunk/py folder and follow flext build instructions. They
> should be for the most part straightforward. Once I find some time, I will
> add this and other externals to the build process.
>
> Hope this helps!
> your reply.

Hi Ivica,
thanks for your reply.
I compiled correctly flext and pyext and I can now use it with pd-l2ork.
For what I understand I can now share the binary with other similar
installations (ubuntu 14.04) and it will works out of the box, right?

cheers

P.S. sorry for the missing subject, I didn't notice.