[L2Ork-dev] (no subject)

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Sep 14 19:48:15 UTC 2015

Hi Husk,

Thank you for your interest in pd-l2ork!

As you may be already aware, pyext source is included but I haven't
gotten around to bundling it in default builds. If you need to compile
your own external, you will need to brush up on the flext build process
go into the externals/grill/trunk/py folder and follow flext build
instructions. They should be for the most part straightforward. Once I
find some time, I will add this and other externals to the build process.

Hope this helps!

On 9/14/2015 2:38 PM, Husk 00 wrote:
> Hi devs,
> I'm interested to use pyext external with pd-l2ork (which BTW is
> amazing!).
> I checked the repo and pyext seems present in the externals dir, but
> not in the july snapshot which I'm using.
> The binary version from THomas grill website don't work with pd-l2ork.
> So, I guess I must compile it myself. There is some advice I should
> follow?
> I can expect pyext to be included in next version of pd-l2ork?
>
> cheers
> husk

> Nothing is mine but every thing belong to me
> www.estereotips.net <http://www.estereotips.net>

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
Computer Music