[L2Ork-dev] Dependency is not satisfiable: libmpeg3-1

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun May 10 05:33:34 UTC 2015

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 8:34 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> I also seem to remember Albert Graef doing some work with the launchpad
> where he set up a ppa for newer versions of Ubuntu. Not sure if he also has
> one for Ubuntu 15.04, though.

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS is the latest that I have (see
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.trusty), and this
hasn't been updated in a while since I've been busy with LAC.

But you can find my Debian packaging stuff in the pd-l2ork git repo at
https://github.com/pd-l2ork/pd, under the debuild directory. The packaging
files (control file etc.) are in debuild/debian, and under debuild/Makefile
there's a Makefile which automatizes the build process. The Makefile also
contains usage instructions, see
https://github.com/pd-l2ork/pd/blob/master/debuild/Makefile.

That's exactly the same stuff that I also use to build my own packages. It
builds a proper Debian source package which can be uploaded to Launchpad if
you have an account there, but you can also use it to just create an
unsigned binary package for local deployment. You need to have the Debian
packaging tools (debuild etc.) installed to make that work. If you're not
familiar with Debian packaging on Ubuntu, have a look at the Ubuntu
packaging guide for all the gory details (http://packaging.ubuntu.com/html/
).

HTH

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com