[L2Ork-dev] Dependency is not satisfiable: libmpeg3-1

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat May 9 18:34:05 UTC 2015

Antonio, thank you for the report. It is likely the control file that is
packaged with pd-l2ork that is causing this problem and needs to use
looser lib naming scheme. If you have the libmpeg3-2 library installed
you could simply force-install the package and it should just work.
Alternately, you could unpack the deb file, change the control file
inside it to reflect the new lib and should be all good. I also seem to
remember Albert Graef doing some work with the launchpad where he set up
a ppa for newer versions of Ubuntu. Not sure if he also has one for
Ubuntu 15.04, though.

Hope this helps!

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.