[L2Ork-dev] filters

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 31 12:16:35 UTC 2015

Hmm, I just realized I had forgotten about the commit "*added
experimental bugfix to the bp~ and hip~ bug" (from
https://github.com/pd-l2ork/pd/commit/50719c4c455291be3ac679486f7e4d72706bd9e4
). I still haven't compiled and tested it yet, but if [hip~] behaves
properly now then please ignore my previous message.

Best,
Gilberto