[L2Ork-dev] bug report: crash while pasting

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 31 12:05:16 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Here is a small bug that I found today: if I want to replace the text
inside an object box but by accident I select the object itself (by
clicking on its border or selecting via the selection rectangle - so
there is no text cursor blinking inside the object) and then I try to
paste something, Pd-l2Ork crashes on my system. It simply closes down
without any error message or whatsoever. This happens 100% of the time
when those steps above are followed.

If you'd like me to run any tests or investigate this further, please
let me know.

Best,
Gilberto