[L2Ork-dev] Bug with high pass and band pass filters

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:56:32 UTC 2015

Hi Ico,

I will check this on Pd-vanilla right now (I actually don't have it
installed). The report that it works with vanilla comes from an user in
the Pd forum, he says that Pd vanilla 0.45.4 does not produces the bug
on his Windows machine, while extended does. He also reported it on
Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/1187/

I will test it now with vanilla and, if it works differently than on
pd-l2Ork, then I will make another video.

About svf~, it actually works even worse then bp~ on my l2Ork
installation, it stops to work at around 10 kHz instead of 12kHz of bp~.
On the other hand, vcf~ works perfectly well.

I will make some more tests here and I report to you later. About
Miller, I didn't contact him about it (particularly since the user that
reported the bug in the forum told us that vanilla was bug-free, so we
all thought that this had been corrected by Miller), but if this is
still present with vanilla I will most certainly contact him.

Thanks a lot and take care,
Gilberto