[L2Ork-dev] Possible bug with [envgen]

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:02:30 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am having a strange problem with [envgen]. In the patch below, if I
select the object [envgen] and press Ctrl+V, Pd-l2Ork will crash after 1
or 2 seconds. I tried running pd-l2ork via the terminal and in the
moment it crashes it outputs the following message:

socket receive error: Connection reset by peer (104)
Segmentation fault

Let me know if I can help with this somehow.
Best,
Gilberto

Below you will find the patch (question: for small patches like this,
should I post the code as I am doing below or should I attach the .pd
file to the mail?)

#N canvas 252 225 965 740 10;
#X msg 221 214 duration \$1 \, bang;
#X obj 221 149 loadbang;
#X obj 221 170 random 5000;
#X obj 221 191 + 4000;
#X obj 225 240 envgen 200 140 1 0  ;
#X text 461 297 <- select this and type Ctrl+V and Pd will crash;
#X connect 0 0 4 0;
#X connect 1 0 2 0;
#X connect 2 0 3 0;
#X connect 3 0 0 0;