[L2Ork-dev] About the curved cords in pd-L2Ork

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Feb 1 17:37:56 UTC 2015

Donevan,

Please note that you need to be subscribed to the list to be able to
post. To answer your question, this is not possible in vanilla because
pd-l2ork does not use tcl/tk but rather tkpath and we are soon likely
moving to node-webkit, both of which are svg-enabled, whereas pd is not. HTH

On 2/1/2015 9:20 AM, Donevan Adams wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> I'm a student at the University Of Montreal, Canada.
> I've been working in PD for a year now and I've gotten used to my tcl
> edits in my pd-vanilla. I've stumbled upon your distribution of Pd and
> I like what you've done with the software.
>
> Now getting to the point:
> I'm wondering if it's possible to implement a tcl file to add the
> curved lines your made to a regular distribution of pd vanilla.
>
> I've looked through the tcl files in your distribution, but i'm not
> such a pro at tcl code.
>
> Could you tell me if what I'm asking is possible?
> and if so, could you direct me to the right tcl file i'm looking for?
>
> Thanks ,
> Donevan.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor