[L2Ork-dev] About the curved cords in pd-L2Ork

Donevan Adams adamssounds at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:20:41 UTC 2015

hi guys,

I'm a student at the University Of Montreal, Canada.
I've been working in PD for a year now and I've gotten used to my tcl edits
in my pd-vanilla. I've stumbled upon your distribution of Pd and I like
what you've done with the software.

Now getting to the point:
I'm wondering if it's possible to implement a tcl file to add the curved
lines your made to a regular distribution of pd vanilla.

I've looked through the tcl files in your distribution, but i'm not such a
pro at tcl code.

Could you tell me if what I'm asking is possible?
and if so, could you direct me to the right tcl file i'm looking for?

Thanks ,
Donevan.