[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork won't save audio preferences

Michael fubsan at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 5 12:40:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

That is what I've been doing (using the UI), but that particular
setting, blocksize that is, is not being changed nor saved. the
.pdl2ork file has no entry for blocksize either, neither before of
after changing it in the UI.

The startup flag -blocksize had no effect either.

It is the 64 bit version btw, that I'm using.

In the meanwhile I installed the rather bulky pd-extended to see if it
works there. It seems to change the settings correctly (the UI
remembers it) albeit there is still massive clicking and stuttering
when using the following patch as a test:

http://www.pdpatchrepo.info/hurleur/shore.zip

There is none with pd vanilla, so I'm not sure, that this setting is
correctly applied in pd-extended either. Then again, the 64bit version
of extended is beta and buggy they say.