[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork won't save audio preferences

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Oct 5 12:32:39 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

To adjust blocksize and similar features you should simply go into
edit->preferences and once you adjust them there they will save themselves
into .pdl2ork settings file located in your home folder.

Trying to access internal API calls is neither supported in vanilla nor in
pd-l2ork (and our dialogs differ from vanilla due to added features and
hence your problem).

Another way to edit settings from within the patch is to use appropriate
objects designed specifically for that purpose, e.g. block~ or via a
startup flag.

HTH