[L2Ork-dev] Can't make a working .deb for Jessie

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Nov 17 13:11:07 UTC 2014

Hi Andras,

~/.pd-l2ork folder is nor in your search path by default. I would also not
recommend storing abstractions in there because that's really reserved only
for your application settings. That said, if you really feel strongly about
storing stuff in there you should add that to your path settings and you
should be all good. We did not add that to our default path because we are
still supporting legacy path in your home folder even though that's folder
is not anymore being created so I didn't want to clutter path settings any
more until we get rid of the legacy path in the first place.

HTH