[L2Ork-dev] external objects path

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 15 04:02:31 UTC 2014

Hi Ico,

Indeed pd-extended is able to recognize an external object that is
inside a subfolder of a path when the subfolder has the same name. I
find feature useful to organize objects, because you keep them, their
help files and any other files such as readme that may come with them.
It also makes it slightly faster to add new objects, since no
modification to the path is necessary. If it is a feature or byproduct,
I really wouldn't know.

But indeed this is not an important issue at all, I just wanted to bring
it to light because of the difference of behaviour when compared with
pd-extended rather than asking for the feature to be implemented.

Best,
Gilberto