[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork-externals folder

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 05:44:56 UTC 2014

I went ahead and commited some changes which make the gui preset choice persistent.  (Still no way to make individual color choices stick yet.)

Seems to work ok, but please test.

We were also talking about saving all the gui prefs from the Pd side, rather than through tcl.  (That way gui prefs would react to the -noprefs flag, which they don't atm.)

-Jonathan