[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork-externals folder

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 00:42:53 UTC 2014

Hi Ico,

It installs perfectly well here on my Linux Mint 17, and I did some
quick tests with some patchs of mine and with some extra objects and all
seems to be well. Also, the folder pd-l2ork-externals is not being
automatically created and modifications to the path via the GUI are
being saved now, thanks for fixing both!

But here is one little bug: if I change my colour scheme preset in the
Preferences/GUI menu, this change is not saved and resets back to the
default L2Ork scheme on the next run. Also, modifications of single
colours in a colour scheme are not saved for the next run either (and
since you allow the user to set the colors manually, it would be great
to be able to save this user preset as well).

Thanks for all the good work and take care,
Gilberto