[L2Ork-dev] pd-l2ork-externals folder

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Nov 11 00:17:19 UTC 2014

OK, just successfully build a new version. If everyone would please
build their own or simply download latest version (20141110, 64-bit only
at this point in time) from unadvertised repository at:

http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/data/pd/

and report any lingering bugs/regressions. If we're all ok, then we'll
release a new official version.

ico at vt.edu
www.performingarts.vt.edu
disis.music.vt.edu