[L2Ork-dev] Path object

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Oct 27 01:50:26 UTC 2013

OK, I finally figured it out. It is in tof/ folder and it is a
third-party external. You can invoke it as [tof/path] OR by adding
/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/tof to your list of paths in which case you can
call it as [path].

I think relying on third-party externals makes things less transportable
as not all installs have those. In the case of pd-l2ork we ship
everything as a monolithic distribution, so you have the greatest chance
of getting everything. At the same time, I am working slowly on
cleanin-up third party externals and removing redundant doubles and
unstable ones, etc. This is going to be a long process but the ultimate
outcome should be you being able to have all of them co-exist happily
together without requiring any path mangling/separation.

Hope this helps!