[L2Ork-dev] Path object

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Oct 27 01:45:53 UTC 2013

Furthermore, I am unable to create it in pd-extended either. Are you
sure this is not a third-party external?

On 10/26/2013 01:00 PM, Antonio Roberts wrote:
> Hi Ico,
>
> I'm not sure which version of Pd it was introduced in but I've been
> using it on 0.43.4
>
> It's an object to load externals and essentially replaces the File >
> Path menu pd-l2ork. It just makes it easier to share my patches with
> regular Pd users. I'm using Pd-l2ork version 20130922 on Ubuntu 13.10
>
> Antonio
>
> On 26 October 2013 15:24, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:
>> Hi Antonio,
>>
>> What library does the object belong to? Is this something introduced in
>> 0.45? Are you using Jonathan's recent OSX build (if so, this one does not
>> have all the externals built yet, as far as I can tell from his emails)?
>> What functionality are you looking for? We do have path_name object that
>> gives you both the path and filename of the current patch. There is also
>> canvasinfo (or infocanvas, can't remember off top my head), that gives you
>> all the info you would need.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Ico

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music