[L2Ork-dev] Big patch takes forever to load

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Oct 23 00:14:24 UTC 2013

Andras,

Can you try one more thing:

Start with only a fraction of your patch being included and see if it opens.
Then add a bit more from the original patch (or simply cut less) and do the
same thing, and keep trying a couple times until the system starts hanging.
This way you can try to filter the potential culprit (if any) or determine
the size at which tkpath fails to draw/hangs.

Many thanks!

Best wishes,

Ico