[L2Ork-dev] Big patch takes forever to load

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 13:38:04 UTC 2013

Hi Ivica,

I'm very interested in the recent developments involving tkzync and I can't
wait to see pd-l2ork in its full zoomable, opengl glory!
The recent introduction of SVG drawing of object, however, posed a huge
problem for me: my big patch (already posted here,
http://ubuntuone.com/0RrKroD4ucd2iBVJaxnL78) just never finishes to load.
This means I cannot play music unless I revert to an older version of
pd-l2ork.
While originally I thought that the problem was caused by unaccelerated
objects, removing them (by renaming the extra/tof and extra/miXed folders)
doesn't seem to solve anything.
So at this point I'm asking for your kind advice. I would like to make use
of recent pd-l2ork developments but I'm blocked by the speed drop that came
with SVG rendering (I guess).

Thanks,

András