[L2Ork-dev] Delayed pd_unbind

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:35:41 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 3:52 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification, Albert! There is now a new release (20131117)
> with a bunch of little fixes (including yours), as well as an expanded
> version of the K12 module.

Thanks!

This is in rev. 23e147c, right? It looks like you committed my older
version of the patch (from Nov 13) which solves the memory leaks but
also makes the boom example segfault again, so this probably isn't
quite what you wanted. Any reason that you didn't use the updated
version of the patch that I posted on Nov. 14 instead?

> I would really like to tackle this next. Any chance we could do a Skype
> session to discuss this as to how we would like to proceed? I particularly
> like your last suggestion, to see if we can harden bindlist navigating logic
> and see if that can be the place for a better implementation/solution.

Unfortunately, I'm snowed under work right now, so I probably won't
have any time to look into this before the weekend. :( But I'll get
back to you on that asap.

Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  aggraef at gmail.com