[L2Ork-dev] Delayed pd_unbind

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Nov 13 23:23:15 UTC 2013

On 11/13/2013 01:50 AM, Albert Graef wrote:
> If you can dig out your example which segfaults with the vanilla
> pd_unbind then I'll be happy to test it with my modified version.
Hmmm, this is curious. Even with my "fix" things are still segfaulting
now. See following post for the example patch:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2012-05/096385.html. So, it
seems that this is only a part of the problem, and yet I swear this
worked just fine before when I applied the fix. Perhaps something that I
changed since made it break?

Time to test out the older version...

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A